Hoondert has clustered the various disciplines in dedicated subsidiaries to serve our clients as best as possible. The subsidiary Hoondert Services & Decommissioning BV is focusing on the following North Sea related activities:
- Dismantling and recycling of ships, shipwrecks and offshore installations
- Refurbishment of offshore installations
- Transportation, loading, assembly and storage of maritime structures
- Support of maritime, offshore and wind energy projects
- Support and storage for maritime emergencies
- Ship cleaning & maritime waste (in cooperation with Hoonderts subsidiary Martens Cleaning)
The relation with the North Sea is obvious. Our company is situated in the South-West of Holland close to the North Sea and the Western Scheldt river. We operate a yard in the harbor of Flushing that is equipped to be a multipurpose land sea interface for our activities. The yard has unrestricted access to the North Sea and features the certificates, environmental permits, facilities and equipment to meet the requirements of almost any project.
We are committed to the highest environmental and safety standards for these aspects are very important in building long term relationships with our clients and other stakeholders. Over the past decade we have built up an excellent track record with a variety of projects for very different clients like oil & gas companies, shipping companies and heavy lift and salvage companies.